California Home of Jennifer Lopez in Veranda

Hollywood glamour and black and white films inspired the soft gray tones in their California home.

The kitchen is my favorite room featured.  That range is one only a super star can afford! WOW!
Pretty and serene.
 The magazine describes the home as cozy.  Hmmmm.... I think elegant is a better word.  This foyer is very similar to mine, as my sister pointed out.  I have to post pictures to show you our matching staircases, settees and campaign tables.  Though I'm missing that wonderful throw.  You could definitely call that cozy!
 My first thought when I thumbed through the pages of Gina's Veranda last month was "I seriously can't picture twin toddlers in this space".  But then again, they probably have an entire floor not shown.
Described as the "masculine" living room, I do love the sofa in Schumacher linen and those trophy lamps from Arteriors.
This simple flower arrangement is so pretty and one I might try at my home.
I love J Lo's bedroom.  The light fixture is perfect over a movie star's bed.  The bed is from Williams-Sonoma Home.  How down to earth.